(copied from rAthena forum) Hello, guys! Today I want to share with you my project. I called it RagnaTos. I really love 2002 RO, and...

Hello

11:53 PM slee 0 Comments


(copied from rAthena forum)

Hello, guys!

Today I want to share with you my project. I called it RagnaTos.
I really love 2002 RO, and for me there is no alternative to this game. RO2 GotW, RO2 LoTs was a failure. The most interesting option is ToS, but only graphic side. Very beautiful art which looks like classic RO (thanks An Jeong-won).
And the Idea of my project is to injecting some graphics from ToS to RO. I started with body sprite, and choose my favorite archer class. And this is the result:
  1. No pixel art. Because 3D models are used in ToS
  2. But more detailed sprites 
  3. It is possible to increase framerate. And therefore more smoothly char's movements
And it's going to be a one problem. Very bid size of spr, grf files. Because frame-by-frame animation used in RO. I have no idea how that would affect the game.

So let's compare classic RO archer with ToS archer:



0 comments: