Disclaimer: I didn't care about optimizing, performance and possible lug, all at the maximum. In total, for running in all 8 direct...

30 frames per movement. True ToS frame rate.

5:01 AM slee 0 Comments

RagnaToS - 30 frames per movement. True ToS frame rate.

Disclaimer: I didn't care about optimizing, performance and possible lug, all at the maximum.

In total, for running in all 8 directions:
240 frames, 150 sprites. And I was wrong about files size. It's about 1.6 MB now.

Head still as headgear. Original head sprites are disappears after 9th frame and just blinking while moving 30 frames. Looking for solution.

Visible items. So, it's really bad news. It's required to edit every visible headgears, shields, weapons for a new sprite. Good news is almost all headgears are half-compatible with new sprite. And needs just adding 30 frames for every animation (need test attacking, picking, dead statuses), and can be solved by script, may be. I just picked some for example.

So, that's all for now. Enjoy my video I'm testing headgears and running:

And my questions:
Is any solution for render all 30 frames of head? Not only first 9.
About frame rate. How it would affect for performance and gameplay?

Next step I think to try animate an attacking moves.
Thanks!

0 comments: